Monday, June 20, 2011

What a girl wants, what a girl needs

Welcome back to reality. I hope I made you think a bit in the previous chapter. No more cheesy Hollywood films for the rest of the book, I promise!

Just as men have many traits in common (we like nice tits, asses, cute faces and big cars- or at least, most of us do), it’s the same with women. Even if they seem so different at times, they have many similarities in the way they think and especially in what they’re looking for in a man. I would like to give you an exercise. I know, I know … You hate those, but I promise you’ll enjoy this one.


Call up one of your friend girls, a girl you’re not dating and would consider to be a friend. You might have wanted to lay her before, or vice versa, but it doesn’t matter now. Following is a list. Read it to her as if you’re describing her character. I guarantee that she’ll be surprised. If you did this to a random girl you didn’t even know, she would be like, “Wow, how do you know all this about me? Are you psychic or something?” Click here


    No comments:

    Post a Comment